Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Group's contribution to the community has earned appreciation from the public. Dr Y C Chow, Chairman of the Group was awarded the Gold Bauhinia Star of year 2004 by the Government of the HKSAR for his great contribution to the commercial sector, passion in educating the young generation, as well as enthusiasm in promoting the commercial and cultural ties between Hong Kong and other countries.
- The Group was awarded the "Caring Company Logo" by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service for recognizing its good corporate citizenship and contribution to the community.
- The Group was honored with the "Award of Merit" and "Award of Distinction" by the Community Chest for consecutive years in recognition of its contributions to the well-being of the community.
- The Group received numerous awards from the government and the society in recognition of its efforts and achievements in environmental protection, including:
"Green Contractor Award Scheme" by Architectural Services Department
- Gold Award (2007)
- Silver Award (2003)
"Considerate Contractors Site Award Scheme" by Works Branch, Development Bureau
- Bronze Award of "Considerate Contractors Site Award" (2007)
- Silver Award of "Outstanding Environmental Management & Performance Grand Award" (2007)
- Merit Award of "Considerate Contractors Site Award" (2005)
- Merit Award of "Outstanding Waste Management Performance Grand Award" (2005)
- Gold Award of "Outstanding Waste Management Performance Grand Award" (2004)
"The Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence" by the Environmental Campaign Committee
- Class of Good - Energywise Label
Awards from Environmental Protection Department
- "Certificate of Merit" in the "Source Separation of Domestic Waste Campaign"
- "Gold Wastewise Logo" in the Wastewise Scheme