Civil Engineering & Infrastructure
Chevalier (Civil Engineering) Limited was founded in 1992 and is dedicated to provide a high standard of civil engineering service. With the successful completion of many major reclamation contracts and port works, together with associated roads and drainage works in the region, the company is now recognised as one of the major contractors in the civil engineering field in Hong Kong.
Equipped with marine engineering expertise and specialist equipment, the company is capable to handle large-scale infrastructure projects in accordance with the relevant project requirements in terms of quality, safety, environmental protection and hygienic requirements.
The extensive range of contracts that the company undertakes including dredging and reclamation, seawall and breakwater construction, wharf/pier construction, submarine outfall and pipeline construction, roads and drains construction, site formation, maintenance and repairs to seawalls, piers and other port works, miscellaneous marine services, civil engineering services and maintenance services.
- Dredging and reclamation
- Seawall and breakwater construction
- Wharf / pier construction
- Submarine outfall and pipeline construction
- Roads and drains construction
- Site formation
- Maintenance and repairs to seawalls, piers & other port works
- Miscellaneous marine services, civil engineering services and maintenance services etc.
- Central Reclamation Phase 1 - Seawall Construction and Associated Works
- Construction of Hei Ling Chau Typhoon Shelter - Remaining Works
- Construction of Pier at Gemini Point for Ma Wan Marine Traffic Control Station
- Construction of Seawall, Reclamation and Drainage Works at Cha Kwo Ling
- Duplicate Tsing Yi South Bridge Marine Works & Outfalls
- Jordan Road Reclamation Phase III & Remaining Engineering Works
- Lamma Power Station Stage III - C.W. Culvert System Marine Outfall
- Lantau Fixed Crossing - Kap Shui Mun Bridge & Ma Wan Viaducts - Marine Works
- Maintenance & Repairs to Seawalls, Piers and other Port Works (1996-1997), (1998-1999) & (2000-2001)
- Ramble Channel Bridge Supply & Installation of Seawater Intake & Outfall - Drainage Works
- Ting Kau Bridge and Approach Viaduct - Seawalls, Central Island Construction and Reclamation
- Tseung Kwan O Port Development at Area 137 - Stage 1 & Stage 2
Works Branch, Development Bureau
- Port Works (Group C / On probation)
- ISO 9001:2008 CC1438 Certification - Construction and maintenance of civil engineering works
Chevalier (Civil Engineering) Limited
Address: 11/F, Chevalier Engineering Service Centre, 21 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2798 6833
Fax: (852) 2757 9151